- Accounts in Computer Science
- Application Services
- External Services
- Instructor Resources
- COSI Accounts
- Department Apps
- Network Drives for COSI Storage
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Devops for Webhomes
- Working Remotely
- Group Websites using Git, Hugo & Netlify
- Frequently Asked Questions
There are several Department Research groups that maintain research computing servers or virtual servers hosted in the EDC2 data centre. Login access to Research compute clusters requires a COSI account, and resources are restricted to individual research groups.
Students or researchers should request access by contacting individual research groups and requesting permission.
Research Compute Clusters
- CAG Cluster, Combinatorial Algorithms Group
- BigData Cluster, Databases & Data Mining Group
- Viscomp, Visual Computing Group
- Panlab, Parallel Networking and Distributed Applications Group
Research Servers and Hosting
Researchers wanting to host new equipment in EDC2, or requesting virtual server infrastructure should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.