- Accounts in Computer Science
- Application Services
- External Services
- Instructor Resources
- COSI Accounts
- Department Apps
- Network Drives for COSI Storage
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Devops for Webhomes
- Group Websites using Git, Hugo & Netlify
- Frequently Asked Questions
Computers in ECS Offices & Research Labs
Faculty, graduate students and researchers are assigned private or shared office space and research lab space located in the Engineering Computer Science (ECS) building.
Connecting Laptops and Workstations to the Engr Network
UVic Wireless access is available in all offices located in ECS, however some Department specific application services are restricted to hosts connected physically to network ports in ECS offices.
Individuals wanting to connect laptops or workstations to the Engineering Network located in ECS should contact firstname.lastname@example.org and forward the following computer information:
* Computer hostname * Computer make/model * Operating system * MAC address * ECS Office number * ECS Network port number * Research supervisor
Graduate students wanting to connect a laptop or computer to the network must be approved by their research supervisor.